NGL OPAC not working

AGI Library
Respected Verus Expert Team and LIS Professional,

I Have facing a problem in NGL OPAC, it is showing a blank page, I can't able to identify the problem, so please help me how to resolve this issue

Thank you in advance
NGL OPAC Blank Page

Re: NGL OPAC not working

Verus Open Source Support
Respected Patron.

Please follow the steps below...

1) Clear all the browsing history & Cookies from the browser you have used for OPAC.
2) Stop the server
2) Delete newgenlibctxt folder from the path C:/NGL3/apache-tomcat-6.0.32/webapps/newgenlibctxt
3) Delete newgenlibctxt folder from the path C:/NGL3/apache-tomcat-6.0.32/work/Catalina/localhost/newgenlibctxt
4) Run the server and check the OPAC

After this process also if you have the same error.
Send the server error screenshot and the details of the NGL Version you are using.
NewGenLib Open Source Support
Verus Solutions Private Limited
www.verussolutions.biz

Re: NGL OPAC not working