To always display searched materials that are available on the stacks only

To always display searched materials that are available on the stacks only

Angel
Hi dear,

We'd like to search with keyword and
like to filter according to the materials on the stacks only.
We understand that selecting the stacks(on the right pane) should filter the search result.
But is there any other way(edit the sql query) to shows search results that are only available on stacks all the time we search.

Or is there any other place like NGL client-OPAC to modify the search query.