removal of patorn id from database

manisha
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please help me that I had entered a patron id on database and when I assess that id in circulation the message shows that expiry of patron id.then what to do and how I reenter that id on thatabase.

Re: removal of patorn id from database

verussolutions
Administrator
You have a functionality for "Search Patron" in Administration -> Configure System
Go to the above functionality

Search for id for the patron (Make sure that the membership status is selected as Expired)

You will get the id listed below in a table, select the id and click on "Modify" button. Now change the Membership end date to some date in the future and save the record