Unable to run Ngl Server

Rajashekar
Dear Sir,

Ngl server is not run it showing onesecond .plz any one help me through teamviewer or any desk.

Re: Unable to run Ngl Server

Discover Yourself
NGL Team.

Configure the JAVA Path in system configuration.
then run the NGLServer.Bat file.

Re: Unable to run Ngl Server

Rajashekar
thank you sir

Re: Unable to run Ngl Server

Rajashekar
its working But I want to restore my backup file
.file its in plain format . can u help me sir

Re: Unable to run Ngl Server

Discover Yourself
Hii..

Open your Command Prompt (Start->Run->Type command cmd-> Press Enter)
1.Type the following commands one after one
C:
cd \
cd "Program Files"
cd Postgresql
cd 8.3
cd bin
psql -d newgenlib -U postgres

The last command will prompt you to enter password. Enter newgenlib as password. This will connect you to newgenlib database using psql tool. Now type the following commands

\i C:/latestbackup.sql

try this will help you.

Re: Unable to run Ngl Server

Rajashekar
thank u sir ,
posql comand it showing "system cannot find the path

Re: Unable to run Ngl Server

Rajashekar
sir how to solve this problem plz let me sir ," it showing cannot find path specified"

Re: Unable to run Ngl Server

Dr Pawan Agrawal
can you connect me to your system through TV
Dr. Pawan R. Agrawal
Assistant Librarian
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Government College
Govt. Arts, Commerce and Science College
Dokmardi- Silvassa
UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli

Re: Unable to run Ngl Server

Rajashekar