I am not getting data entry option NGL

Munikrishna G
How to get data entry ption please tell me anybody

Re: I am not getting data entry option NGL

renuka prasad
data entry means what? books or patrons

Re: I am not getting data entry option NGL

renuka prasad

- ರೇಣುಕ ಪ್ರಸಾದ್ ಮೈದಾಳ ಪುಟ್ಟರೇವಯ್ಯ

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 2:13 PM, Munikrishna G [via NGL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
How to get data entry ption please tell me anybody

http://forums.newgenlib.org/I-am-not-getting-data-entry-option-NGL-tp7577378.html
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

How to import Catalogue records from CSV file.docx (1M) Download Attachment

Re: I am not getting data entry option NGL

Munikrishna G
books entry mam

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 3:35 PM, renuka prasad [via NGL] <[hidden email]> wrote:

- ರೇಣುಕ ಪ್ರಸಾದ್ ಮೈದಾಳ ಪುಟ್ಟರೇವಯ್ಯ

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 2:13 PM, Munikrishna G [via NGL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
How to get data entry ption please tell me anybody

http://forums.newgenlib.org/I-am-not-getting-data-entry-option-NGL-tp7577378.html
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

How to import Catalogue records from CSV file.docx (1M) Download Attachment

http://forums.newgenlib.org/I-am-not-getting-data-entry-option-NGL-tp7577378p7577380.html
To unsubscribe from I am not getting data entry option NGL, click here.
NAML

Re: I am not getting data entry option NGL

Munikrishna G
Books entry option i am not getting

Re: I am not getting data entry option NGL

sonukilskanna
fallow the link

https://youtu.be/yRA8kLhZcJ4

Thank you

Re: I am not getting data entry option NGL

Munikrishna G
Thank you

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 12:33 PM, sonukilskanna [via NGL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
fallow the link

https://youtu.be/yRA8kLhZcJ4

Thank you

http://forums.newgenlib.org/I-am-not-getting-data-entry-option-NGL-tp7577378p7577389.html